Thursday, November 10, 2016

Penny's Challenge 302 Winners and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered challenge 302

I am now able to announce our lucky winners

Congrats 79. Vicky xx   
 

You have won 3 digi images of your choice from 

and

Congrats 21 DEANNE you have won a bundle of your choice from 

Melonheadz

Store

Can both winners please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys challenge 302 winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our lovely sponsors

Now for the Top 3 as chosen by DT Member Helen



 47. kraftyscot(Donna) 


Congrats! Please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar to proudly display on your blogs

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, I'm thrilled to see my Merry Christmas card among your Top 3! Thank you very much! Congrats to the winner and the other top picks! And thanks for another fun challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete